OPCorp recently hacked, change your password
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie

Go down

Movie Empty Movie

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 10:02 am

The movie is almost done! me and pheonix worked long into the night at his house (i went over to his house). we (me and phonix) finished the voice acting and most of the animations and stuff (allthough there arnt really any animations. (its kindof like a slid show with talking heads. non animated talking heads.) the movie stars me and phonix. (phonix really isnt a communist, althought there is so much proof.) its about how disney is poising the water supply, and how stupid hanna montana is. it would have been done last night or this morning, but due to technical issues (the mic. was being retarded) the movie will come out some time next week (just like the medic achivments) depending on what time i get to phonixs house. we wil upload it to this site, newgrounds, youtube, and all that good stuff. the movie is part 1 in a series called the revolutionists, and depending on how it goes, the sequals will have better acting, more characters, be longer, and have more animations. (i hope) some HOT topics to expect on upcoming shows will be politics, hollywood, homosexuals, and other good junk. (that sound weird, dosnt it?) so sit tight, and wait a teeeeensy bit more long-er to see OPcorps first production! wheeeeeeeee! (btw please dont flame the movie, we dont care how much you love hanna montna and how much you want to rape her analy)(also, dont say it sucked, it is our first flash ever!)

~kowl slaw

(and yes, you can be in some of the later ones xplosive Rolling Eyes )

Back to top Go down

Movie Empty Re: Movie

Post by Pheonix Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:01 pm

Let's play a game? How many spelling errors are in the last post?
Pheonix
Pheonix
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 555
Steam Name : F
Registration date : 2007-03-12

https://opcorp.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:51 pm

Pheonix wrote:Let's play a game? How many spelling errors are in the last post?

lets play a game? wth?????? and by "last post" do you mean the post above you? its because i was in a hurry to go somewere, and typed it quickly.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:02 pm

kowl slaw wrote:how much you love hanna montna and how much you want to rape her analy

no comment.

EDIT - actually, HOT DAMN!!!!!!

jk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:50 pm

good. lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down