OPCorp recently hacked, change your password
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

introdutions

2 posters

Go down

introdutions Empty introdutions

Post by arbitor0913 Sat May 03, 2008 1:52 pm

I figured that since I am the new guy here. I should probably introduce myself.
My name is Paul Charlton. I live in Massillon, Ohio. I am 19 years old and am a student going to college for computer programming. I have 4 years experience with Visual Basic, 2 years experience with C++, I lost track of my HTML experience (you can learn almost all of it in a month anyway), 2 semesters in C (not much), and I have fiddled with python (which i don't like). I prefer using Visual Basic to most programming languages. I am a member of the Boy Scouts of America and have attained the rank of Life Scout. I missed out on my Eagle rank (highest available) on a technicality (darn time requirements). I usually play the part of a tactician in the games I play. For instance in Halo3 I carried a sniper rifle (even if it was empty) to scout the area. The people who played with me learned to give me a moment to scan the area. Given 5 minutes tops I could tell you where the snipers were and what every enemy was going to do once the first shot was fired. I wasn't always 100% accurate but I was usually close enough to make an adaptable strategy. The 4 of us got through legendary without any real problems. My profile pic is a drawing done by my girlfriend of my role play character, Arbitor. My signature is his code of life. I have always been a settler of disputes but not alway by conventional means, thus is why I intentionally spelled Arbitor wrong. The correct spelling is arbiter, and no I did not take the character from Halo, I used that name long before Halo came out. If you guys have any other questions to ask me feel free. I will answer them to the best of my ability. Also if you need help with something don't hesitate to ask. I'll help out where i can.
arbitor0913
arbitor0913
Mitwirkender (Contributor)
Mitwirkender (Contributor)

Male
Number of posts : 263
Location : several inchs from my monitor, trying to figure out how to transport matter through this screen
Steam Name : Arbitor0913
Hobbies : video games, card games, programming, etc
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

introdutions Empty Re: introdutions

Post by Guest Sat May 03, 2008 1:54 pm

Haha, word-wall, but i delved throught it. nice to meet you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Sun Oct 05, 2008 9:47 pm

tl;dr zzzz
well idid read
hi
welcome to teh OPC lolz

IAMZHECRAZYGUY

(spacekey doesnt always workfor some reasOn)
Kai
Kai
Insane Doktar
Insane Doktar

Male
Number of posts : 17
Steam Name : add me, its kaiwren107 to add me directly from friends to find my steam page search for ℜλ
Hobbies : Delivering my disciples from faggotry, and saving them from the /fur/ry, on /b/ as it is in /h/eaven
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:16 pm

this is...very old o.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum