OPCorp recently hacked, change your password
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Project: Hellsing (working title)

Go down

Project: Hellsing  (working title) Empty Project: Hellsing (working title)

Post by Pheonix Sat Jun 09, 2007 4:26 pm

6/9/07~ OK, this leaked out to some people, but I am proud to announce Project: Hellsing (This is the working title, if anyone can think of a better name, please send it to me in a PM, I might change it) series. Project: Hellsing is an overhead action game based on the Hellsing anime series (I was so pissed off that it was only 13 episodes long that I decided to make this). I don't know how much info I can disclose right now, but I'll talk a little about the control scheme. You will move with the arrow keys and shoot in four directions with the W,A,S, and D keys. There will be 2 playable characters, Alucard and Seras. Each of them will have their own special abilities (including teleportation and more) and weapons, which will be added to throughout the series. It will come out in 13 episodes, each based on one of the TV series's episodes. Also, it will have cutscenes from the TV show, so fans can look forward to that also. I probably disclosed too much information, but oh well. Hopefully I will post more soon.
Pheonix
Pheonix
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 555
Steam Name : F
Registration date : 2007-03-12

https://opcorp.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Project: Hellsing  (working title) Empty Re: Project: Hellsing (working title)

Post by Guest Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:07 pm

6/10/07 ~ oops, was I the one who leaked this?

Back to top Go down

Post by Pheonix Sun Jun 10, 2007 5:59 pm

6/10/07 ~ No, that was me. Also, you need to pick a color to represent you in the design notes (other than red)
Pheonix
Pheonix
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pheonix Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:46 am

6/25/07 ~ Ok, today I got off my ass and started working on Project Hellsing. Heres some more info:
In future episodes there will be a character mode where you can play through the levels using different characters (ex. Palidan Anderson instead of Alucard). Also, the OP team might (keyword: might) actually expand the story and add another secret agency based in the U.S.

Last edited by on Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total
Pheonix
Pheonix
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Pheonix Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:54 am

7/1/07 ~ Outlaw was hanging out at my house today, so we did some work on project hellsing. We decided that the game will feature different characters who work for a U.S. based vampire slaying organization. We started doing the coding for firing weapons and moving this morning.
Pheonix
Pheonix
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 02, 2007 3:52 pm

Ya, we haven't really gotten that far yet, but we have gotten movement, some shooting and have made the Pheonix and Outlaw bios!! it will be a great game!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Pheonix Wed Jul 18, 2007 7:31 pm

Yay!! More news! Project: Hellsing ~ Episode 1 will have 3 playable characters (each with different weapons, skills, and black magic powers), based on some of the programmers working on it. The levels switch between 3 characters working together inbetween levels (i.e. One character will sprint through machinegun fire in a hallway in one level. In the next, a different character jumps across rafters while shooting zombies). That's all for now, folks!
Pheonix
Pheonix
Admin
Admin

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 20, 2007 12:38 pm

Hmm... so far it looks like you have a green blob that can move in 4 directions and shoot green things.

I know that those are'nt the final sprites, but you might want to actually start working on the game before you think of the story.

Hey!! That's called leaking inside information! We don't have an artist yet, but we will. Also, we are working on the game. I was just editing the speed of the double uzis (Awesome weapon).

~Pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 23, 2007 1:15 pm

ya, one of my supposed weapons. Outlaw will have dual uzis, a rocket launcher, werewolf claw, satchel charges (remote charges) and soon will have many other extremely destructive weapons!!!

Fixed your spelling

~Pheonix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down