OPCorp recently hacked, change your password
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

the official OPC battle arena thread

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

the official OPC battle arena thread Empty the official OPC battle arena thread

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 4:57 pm

well, back in the day, phoenix and i planned on making a fighting game with characters from our club at school. (yes, we were weird)

Well any way, i thought that it would be fun to do something like that with characters from the OPC. It won't exactly be a fighting game, it will be a first person fighting game. i thought that the gameplay would be once you enter a character's arena, you would go around killing that person's minions to get the key to open the character's door, and then you fight. sounds fun, right? of course it does. Now i know that you are all too lazy to actually help me make this game, so all i'm asking for is: character bios (what weapons your character has, how powerful, how much health, ect.), who your minions are (the guys that the player fights to get to your character), arena design (how your arena looks, there will be the area that your character is in, which is blocked by a locked door that the player unlocks after killing your minions), and a story (you guys seem to be good at those Razz). If you want to be helpful, you can also give me sprites, music, and stuff like that. if you don't i'll be using modified sprites ripped from other games (i'm not taking time off of maelstrom to make you sprites)

one last thing, this game will be for windows, cause you guys are all stupid and don't have macs Evil or Very Mad

Back to top Go down

the official OPC battle arena thread Empty Re: the official OPC battle arena thread

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 8:43 pm

that would b nice...

i could b the same person as in the project hellsing (or whatever)...
weapon/vehicle expert

I CALL ROCKET LAUNCHER AND SHOTGUN!!!

edit by outlaw.

Back to top Go down

the official OPC battle arena thread Empty Re: the official OPC battle arena thread

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:16 pm

one weapon per character...

EDIT - nvm, i made your guy riding in a tank (make it some type of car, not a tank ~outlaw) with rocket launchers holding a shotgun. happy? Razz

also UPDATE - there can only be 2 major battle characters, and 3 minion characters.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 26, 2008 9:50 pm

yay. thx Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Pheonix Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:34 am

WarHampster wrote:well, back in the day, phoenix and i planned on making a fighting game with characters from our club at school. (yes, we were weird)

Well any way, i thought that it would be fun to do something like that with characters from the OPC. It won't exactly be a fighting game, it will be a first person fighting game. i thought that the gameplay would be once you enter a character's arena, you would go around killing that person's minions to get the key to open the character's door, and then you fight. sounds fun, right? of course it does. Now i know that you are all too lazy to actually help me make this game, so all i'm asking for is: character bios (what weapons your character has, how powerful, how much health, ect.), who your minions are (the guys that the player fights to get to your character), arena design (how your arena looks, there will be the area that your character is in, which is blocked by a locked door that the player unlocks after killing your minions), and a story (you guys seem to be good at those Razz). If you want to be helpful, you can also give me sprites, music, and stuff like that. if you don't i'll be using modified sprites ripped from other games (i'm not taking time off of maelstrom to make you sprites)

one last thing, this game will be for windows, cause you guys are all stupid and don't have macs Evil or Very Mad

LOL, I was just about to ask you: I want to make a flash game, WHMT versus OPC, with characters from each. Maybe we could do that.
Pheonix
Pheonix
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 555
Steam Name : F
Registration date : 2007-03-12

https://opcorp.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:38 am

ok, no tanks with rockets and shotguns, thats called retardedly unfair for the rest of us. And how can you be a weapons and vehicle expert? In the Hellsing game, i was explosives and heavy weapons expert, you cant just take all weapons and all vehicles. anyways, a quick overview of my character, i will think of more stuff later, but, hellsing story (modified obviously) without the whole hellsing part of it, same weapons (twin pistols as a back up and some type of heavy primary weapon (minigun pick this one!!, detpack, whatever)) and.....ill think of a vehicle and an arena.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 9:47 am

dont edit othere peoples posts out law Mad

its ur bad habit

but other than that, the game sounds good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:11 pm

you have a problem? I found it unfair for him to have two power weapons and a freaking tank, it dont make any sense. ill just deal with it on monday with you. Jedi Battle!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 5:54 pm

no, just dont over-ride his post. just explain to him t hat he is being a complete retard, becuse i argree with what ur saying, just not what ur doing. (and btw you have edited other peoples posts before)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 27, 2008 8:01 pm

don't worry, he's not overpowered, and i'm not changing it (i already got it to work and it took a while Razz)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:51 pm

good. because we all know that I have to be the over powered one. duh.

jk.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 2:56 pm

dual pistols and a mini-gun/rocket launcher shouldent be too hard to program for my character.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:23 pm

WarHampster wrote:one weapon per character...

EDIT - nvm, i made your guy riding in a tank (make it some type of car, not a tank ~outlaw) with rocket launchers holding a shotgun. happy? Razz

also UPDATE - there can only be 2 major battle characters, and 3 minion characters.

i dont want a tank anyway. i want a pimped dodge caliber.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 3:32 pm

yayaya, thats perfect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:26 pm

but i want the shotgun while im driving and have another guy with a minigun standing out the sunroof Twisted Evil yeah.

btw, heres what it looks like:

the official OPC battle arena thread _calib10

and its rims:

the official OPC battle arena thread Enkei_10

just imagine a sunroof with a guy shooting a minigun sticking out of it.

(btw, if ANY of u edit this post, i WILL find you. trust me, you wont like the outcome...)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:03 pm

mini gun? you stole that from me, how about some uzis? but the guy in the sunroof idea is pretty good, and you can have guys in mini cars or cycle as your minions. hows that sound? just a suggestion.

btw: lol on the stewie sig, i know where you got that from. Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:33 pm

yes, old fat men in small cars with leg cramps. thats great.

Xplosiv999 wrote:but i want the shotgun while im driving and have another guy with a minigun standing out the sunroof Twisted Evil yeah.

btw, heres what it looks like:

the official OPC battle arena thread _calib10

and its rims:

the official OPC battle arena thread Enkei_10

just imagine a sunroof with a guy shooting a minigun sticking out of it.

yeah, and who is in the car, your kids? where are you taking them? soccer practice? nice soccer mom car. for woman. its like, a freaking mini van. i could see your MOM driving it. not hardcore at all Evil or Very Mad

and btw i hate your stewie sig. family guy sucks ASS.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:37 pm

1. no it doesnt (the family guy)
2. its not a fucking minivan
3. would u rather i have some saab car?
4. weorilkngklsanvksjerthwerjasdnfv you fucker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:48 pm

1. family guy is the worrts show EVER, its a rip-off of the simpsons, they are just not yellow.
2.it is a fucking minivan
3. saabs are nice cars
4.up your mother fucking moms penis, you faggotbitch-slapping ass-crack of a donkeys pimp parents.
5.Jk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:36 pm

1. it is? who's stewie a ripoff of?
2. NO ITS FUCKING NOT
3. i think so too
4. ...

...YOU'D BETTER ENJOY YOUR LAST NIGHT WITHOUT WRITHING IN PAIN EVERY TIME YOU BREATHE!!!!!!
5. for your sake, i hope so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:32 pm

your going to find a cure!!!?!?! Very Happy

or be the cause of the PAIN. Suspect scratch

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 2:54 pm

i mean that this is going to b ur last night that you can breathe (or at least without any pains) duh Rolling Eyes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 3:46 pm

i breath with pains already Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:10 pm

well, i'll make them worse

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:10 pm

Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next