OPCorp recently hacked, change your password
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE RED MENACE

Go down

THE RED MENACE Empty THE RED MENACE

Post by Communist Bob Wed Apr 08, 2009 8:35 pm

MCCARTHYISM {ON} OFF

Ok, here is the deal. There have been a number of reports about questionable activity....WITHIN OUR OWN HOMES.

Apprently, the chairman of the Soviet Union, Joe Schvetlzeburgiin, announced that he is quote " Really pissed off about a person with the word 'bomb' in his last name being the president of the united capitalist states of America . And has warned that if he is reelected, there could be serious consequences (I.E a very angry letter or e-mail)

in response, the U.S threat level has been raised from about DEFCON 4 to an unparalleled DEFCON -5, just short of completely arming every citizen in the country with a 157 mm howitzer artillery piece and a few combat robots. But still those commies-sons-a bitches still haunt us in our own borders!

There have been massive groups of neo-hippies rallying in major cities across the U.S in protest of arming even prisoners with flame throwers to combat communism every time their blood turns RED. The U.S secretary of defense sensed that a communist revolution was taking place and sent a squadron of FA-18's to "dissolve" the communist threat. The following week a total of 500,000-1,000,000,000 conservatives, Democrats, even Hippies, were killed for the suspicion of being communists.

Watch out my peace-loving Americans, communism is all over the place, you never know when a conservative will go RED on you. Watch out for libraries too my fellow Americans, they gie out books FOR FREE. They are all communists and therefore we should do what the Colbert report tells us.

******Since the U.S has raised its DEFCON level from -5 to -5.1, everyone wearing a red shirt will be attacked by a volley of cruise missiles until they lay down their RED arms.**************
Communist Bob
Communist Bob
Mitwirkender (Contributor)
Mitwirkender (Contributor)

Male
Number of posts : 390
Hobbies : Communist monopoly!!!
Registration date : 2008-09-09

Back to top Go down

THE RED MENACE Empty Re: THE RED MENACE

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:37 am

This is sooo funny XDDDD LOOLOOLOLz?????

Did you write this??? LOLOLOLOOLOLOL

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:38 am

OMGZORZ i had to stifle my laugh or id get kicked out of the library. that was LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOOLOL!!!!!! lol!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum