OPCorp recently hacked, change your password
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

blonde jokes

Go down

blonde jokes Empty blonde jokes

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:03 pm

One day three women went camping - a blonde, a brunette and a redhead. The blonde suddenly had to go to the bathroom. She went into the woods with her toilet paper and did her business.

While she was gone, the brunette and the redhead decided to play a joke on her. They skinned a rabbit and snuck up on the blonde, put the guts behind her and ran back to the campsite. Three minutes later they heard a scream.

Then they waited another half an hour and the blonde came back, sweating. She said, "I had to poop so hard I pooped my guts out. But thanks to God and these two fingers, I stuffed them back in."

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[i know this next 1 isnt a blonde joke]

This once again confirms that the most important information in your life won't come from a teacher, the library or the Internet, but from a mentor and on a very personal level.

Wisdom...

My long-passed grandfather's birthday is coming up, and for me it is a time to reminisce. The long walks we used to take. The long drives. The special trips he would make to pick me up so I could spend weekends with him... and the advice he used to give!

Much was wasted because I was young when he died. If he were alive today and sharing his gems of wisdom, I'd be a better man. Those gems were well and good, but the one I remember most, the jewel in the crown of grandfatherly advice, came when he paused, looked me in the eye and said...

"Son, Don't marry a woman with big hands. It makes your dick look smaller."

Back to top Go down

blonde jokes Empty Re: blonde jokes

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:08 pm

Two blondes were driving down the road.
The blonde driving looks at her friend in the passenger seat and asks her to see if her blinker is working. So the blonde looks out the window and says, ''Yes. No. Yes. No.''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2007 7:09 pm

10. Keep your back straight, knees bent, feet shoulder width apart.
9. Form a loose grip.
8. Keep your head down.
7. Avoid a quick backswing.
6. Stay out of the water.
5. Try not to hit anybody.
4. If you are taking too long, you should let others go ahead of you.
3. You shouldn't stand directly in front of others.
2. Be quiet while others are about to go.
1. Keep strokes to a minimum.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Nov 20, 2007 9:14 pm

whats the last one? lol to the rest

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2007 12:54 pm

similarities between golf and peeing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:03 pm

If a man says something in the woods and no woman hears him, is he still wrong?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:05 pm

lol sexist jokes

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Nov 21, 2007 1:06 pm

Once there was a blonde who really needed some money. She saw an ad in the newspaper for a job at an Elmo factory. She went down and applied, but the manager told her that she wouldn't want the job because it was so boring. The blonde begged him and told him she would do anything because she needed the money really bad. After long consideration the manager hired her.

After a few hours the manager looked at the video-monitor showing the factory floor and saw that the conveyer belt was backed up. The manager went downstairs to find out what the problem was. When he arived there the blonde was sewing two marbles into the crotch of every Elmo.

The manager said, ''I said to give each Elmo two test tickles; not two testicles!''

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2007 2:01 pm

poor elmos Shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 22, 2007 9:19 pm

id love to see the looks on the kids' faces when they get an elmo that has balls.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down