OPCorp recently hacked, change your password
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Signs you have been playing too much Team Fortress 2

Go down

Signs you have been playing too much Team Fortress 2 Empty Signs you have been playing too much Team Fortress 2

Post by Pheonix Thu Dec 27, 2007 10:00 am

I recently got the Orange Box (Buy it now! It is the best PC game I have ever played!) and found these on the TF2 forum on Steam

1. In a crowd of People you wonder who might be a Spy.

2. You carefully walk through a door way scanning the ceilings looking for sticky bombs.

3. When your Computer stops working you wonder if a "Spy is Sappin my Internets?"

4. When your TV stops working you grab a wrench and violently swing it, Hoping to fix it.

5. You Look for Red Dots when you walk.

6. When approaching a corner you wonder if a Pyro is hiding there waiting.

7. You think wearing a cardboard cutout of another persons face will make you less noticeable.

8. Sometimes you call your most prized possession "Sasha"

9. When trying to reach somewhere up high you try to double jump but fall flat on your face.

10. You're thinking of joining the Army for the Sole reason of trying a Rocket jump.

11. When inside a doctors office you wonder where he keeps the medigun.

12. When on a long trip you wonder why did'nt you take the teleporter?

13. When in a Bar fight you think the stool you just threw will pass through your friend and into the drunk who started this fight.

You write Blu instead of Blue.

Your alarm goes off and in your groggy state you see a sapper on it and try to knock it off.

You look up at the bright sky and want to turn HDR off.

You slap any of your friends that come near you. Just to be safe.

When you bump into people you immediately think 'SPY!' and punch them in the face.

20. When you pick up your briefcase you hear in your head 'You have taken the enemy intelligence' and start running.

21. You see an old radio on a table and yell 'Spy's sapping my table!'

22. You wear construction helmets backwards.

23. When you go outside with a group, you go 'Last one alive, lock the door!'

33) When you hear a beep you automatically think a sentry gun is nearby

35) When playing another FPS, when you run out of ammo, you start yelling as a scout: Can I get a dispensa here? over and over

42. when you are looking at your wristwatch hoping to get invisible

When you see bare walls and have to urge to spray them

48) When the sound of your refrigerator/computer fan/furnace makes you trip out and think it's a heavy weapons guy spinning up.

49) When your microwave beeps and you think it's an SG.

50) You spend 4 hours writing a player's guide that like 10 people will read.

57) When you go around saying "KABOOM" in a drunk irish accent.

61. When you can understand fully what the Pyro says.

63. When your cat's name is Sasha.

64. When you labeled every bottle of the house with a xXx label
Pheonix
Pheonix
Admin
Admin

Male
Number of posts : 555
Steam Name : F
Registration date : 2007-03-12

https://opcorp.editboard.com

Back to top Go down

Signs you have been playing too much Team Fortress 2 Empty Re: Signs you have been playing too much Team Fortress 2

Post by Guest Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:48 pm

lol! lol!

Back to top Go down

Signs you have been playing too much Team Fortress 2 Empty Re: Signs you have been playing too much Team Fortress 2

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2007 9:20 am

never played.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Dec 31, 2007 2:02 pm

me neither.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2008 4:24 pm

HAHA! I LIED!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 15, 2008 11:50 pm

i know...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 17, 2008 9:12 pm

actully, i hadnt played when i posted it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Feb 18, 2008 1:44 pm

yah, i kinda figured that out... Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 03, 2008 8:34 pm

now i do

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2008 12:26 am

no $hit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:07 pm

haHA! got you there! YES $hit!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:34 pm

trttrra kosgalskgah;slkgrhasiokvf xc,.bvhlf aeo5ugta['psdrvtjbdi ykghsbn'dfVscv/,. sbnhyks'rdfbn sdfhkg[

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Mar 24, 2008 3:34 pm

sorry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:55 pm

ok?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Mar 25, 2008 7:55 pm

ok Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:25 pm

nokay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:13 pm

n'okay, marryanne

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 7:47 am

?????? m'kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:26 am

its somethin from 5th grade... none of u would get it. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:57 pm

m'kay? m'kay. M'KAY!!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:30 pm

marryanne? hwo?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:37 am

nooooooo.....m'kay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down