OPCorp recently hacked, change your password
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Arbitor0913's game

3 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Arbitor0913's game - Page 4 Empty Re: Arbitor0913's game

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2008 4:00 pm

wht?

Back to top Go down

Post by arbitor0913 Mon May 05, 2008 4:03 pm

Xplosiv999 wrote:
kowl slaw wrote:good, dont be a mr.5postsinarow"oh,icantedit".

it was in the opnews section. Mad

EDIT: im becoming an admin, so im changing the censors from gloahselasheoiaherhiaegtioah to actual words (maybe SEMI-actual words Razz ) Very Happy

he was talking to me there. i mentioned that i was editing my last post from last night instead of posting or i'd have 5 posts in a row. that one wasn't him yelling at you. he just mentioned i had alot of edits.
arbitor0913
arbitor0913
Mitwirkender (Contributor)

Male
Number of posts : 263
Location : several inchs from my monitor, trying to figure out how to transport matter through this screen
Steam Name : Arbitor0913
Hobbies : video games, card games, programming, etc
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2008 4:06 pm

i know, but hes making fun of me. Mad i had 4 posts in a row, so i said i couldnt edit. (i actually couldnt, KOWL SLAW.) now he taunts me with that. Mad

Back to top Go down

Post by arbitor0913 Mon May 05, 2008 4:21 pm

i guess i can edit because i'm a mod then? i thought eveyone could edit there own posts.
arbitor0913
arbitor0913

Male
Location : several inchs from my monitor, trying to figure out how to transport matter through this screen

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2008 4:24 pm

they can *shrug*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2008 4:41 pm

no they cant. ur a mod, im a (special) mod b/c i can edit other ppl's posts.

EDIT: sorry, im an admin now Very Happy
now... to get to changing all the gramatical/spelling errors in here... Razz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2008 4:42 pm

I AM AN ADMIN. GET IT THROUGH UR HEAD. and YOU CAN EDIT UR POSTS.

Back to top Go down

Post by arbitor0913 Mon May 05, 2008 4:45 pm

Xplosiv999 wrote:no they cant. ur a mod, im a (special) mod b/c i can edit other ppl's posts.

EDIT: sorry, im an admin now Very Happy
now... to get to changing all the gramatical/spelling errors in here... Razz

oh no MARCH OF THE GRAMMAR NAZI'S!!!!!!! RUN FOR THE HILLS
arbitor0913
arbitor0913

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2008 4:47 pm

oh god fu.cking damn it... youre an admin now. ur going to go on a fricking rampage.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2008 5:07 pm

no, im just changing the obvious spelling errors

"hobies"
"stanima"
??????????

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2008 5:15 pm

ok Razz

Is it just me, or does this forum have WAY to many admins?... and moderators....? - WarHampster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 05, 2008 6:36 pm

kowl slaw wrote:Is it just me, or does this forum have WAY to many admins?... and moderators....? - WarHampster

sure... Suspect liar...
that was u and u know it.

theres only 5 admins.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 06, 2008 3:33 pm

WTF! that was warhampster! i hate when people edit my posts. you put ur post underneith mine to rply! now thats a revelation there! and most sites, ones waaaay bigger with thousands of members only have 2 admins. or 1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 2:54 pm

oh well. there probably wont be any more admins until we have over 5000 members, which is, uh, let me think... scratch

NEVER!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 07, 2008 4:11 pm

lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Kai Mon Oct 06, 2008 2:44 pm

evre1 stfu
Kai
Kai
Insane Doktar
Insane Doktar

Male
Number of posts : 17
Steam Name : add me, its kaiwren107 to add me directly from friends to find my steam page search for ℜλ
Hobbies : Delivering my disciples from faggotry, and saving them from the /fur/ry, on /b/ as it is in /h/eaven
Registration date : 2008-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:15 pm

stfuwtfbbqomglolroflwaffleidkbrbg2gbtwomfglawllulzzomg

Back to top Go down

Post by christmalee Tue May 10, 2011 3:52 am

Perhaps you have heared the ghd straighteners. But do you notice the warning tips? Due to

one of a kind protection features of GHD hair straighteners, you can confidently use

routinely to design your hair. But when making utilization of the GHD metal straight hair,

be particular to scrub your frizzy hair earlier to applying heat. you need to really divide your frizzy hair into many

sections to facilitate the process. you need to really not clip your frizzy hair limp extremely properly using the ghd co

british .Just preserve your metal inside the lumination and proceed to plan all the way in which in the direction of the tip.

Moreover, it is crucial to exert as well a good offer stress on her straight frizzy hair making utilization of

GHD straighteners. app of lumination will do the trick to preserving the splendor of your

hair straight.So you must be care when you are using the hair straighteners.You may hurt yourself because the straightening

irons temperature is very high.

christmalee
Occasional Poster
Occasional Poster

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by christmalee Thu May 12, 2011 11:29 pm

Therefore what's the offer with the different straighteners available? As along with most products available, there's a lot of to select from that it causes it to be hard for anybody to truly know whether or not they are getting the correct one that's likely to give all of them the performance that they're looking with regard to. There tend to be those top quality products which carry the hefty cost that do not perform after which again you will find those by having an expensive tag which are worth it. Among individuals ghd straighteners is actually newcomer overtaking which you might have heard about... As being a great formula that retains customers returning for much more wondering what is that unique ingredient. Great locks makes everyone have a second appear and retains onlookers asking yourself, what's the woman's secret? There is a lot to become said in regards to a "really good" flat iron. Well lets begin with the title alone... companies do not just name an item random characters for absolutely nothing. GHD means "Good Locks Day" so that as the title implies the aim of the item is to offer you one 365 days annually. Beyond that here are a few other key things that make this particular the Mercedes Benz associated with straighteners. - it has a microprocessor which conducts heat quickly and keeps it much better than any additional product available on the market right now- distinctive infra red-colored technology safeguards the locks by closing in natural oils, color as well as moisture to ensure a wholesome shine- is able to style ugly or directly hair plus some models include a distinctive sleep mode- the universal voltage which provides you a chance to use this particular "anywhere" within the worldGHD flat irons offers many utilizes and presently carries products for pretty much every locks type which leaves someone to wonder, the reason why consider something less. There's without doubt that the high cost is not even close to cheap but this really is one item that fortifies the argument that you will get what you purchase.

christmalee
Occasional Poster
Occasional Poster

Number of posts : 89
Registration date : 2011-05-06

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4