OPCorp recently hacked, change your password
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Story With No Name Episode 1

Go down

The Story With No Name Episode 1 Empty The Story With No Name Episode 1

Post by Guest Sat Nov 08, 2008 6:35 pm

Episode One: Something Wicked Awesome This Way Comes

It was Noon. Twelve to be precise. Twelve twenty. Twelve twenty two. The big one two. Uno dos. Un deux. για δύο. 某 二. Anyway, I was on my way down the street to one of my clients buildings. Apartment 125. One twenty five. Uno dos-…..never mind. When I finally got to the apartment, I noticed a small pebble lying on the ground. All alone. On the ground. The ground. I’d have to integrate him later. I slowly reached my hand up to knock on the door. One knock. Two knocks. I was just getting mentally prepared for a third, when the door swung open and the sexiest beast embraced me in the longest kiss that I had experienced in all my years as a monster hunting para-normal spotting globetrotting detective. When I say she was a beast, I really mean it. She was like a fricking mongoose or something. I mean Jesus Christ. By the time this thought was done going through my tiny, tiny mind, the hairy woman she-beast had sprinted down the hallway and leaped down an elevator shaft. Strange. So, I walked in the door and was greeted by a woman wearing a large animal mascot costume, perhaps a ferret? I don’t know. She began with a brief recounting of her life story, made longer by the fact that she was 135. She was just up to year two when I happened to doze off, drifting into the nightmarish hell-land that I called my mind. I mean it was really twisted. Like Teletubbies on LSD. Not that they aren’t in the first place……Hey, where was I? God dammed kids and their god dammed flipper-flapper doohickeys’! What’s that? Speak up sonny! Oh? Well, if that’s so! Ok, so…….As I awoke into my hell-twisted inner conscience, I could faintly smell burning nuts. A smoky, nutty flavor. Smelled damn good! While I was walking down a hallway of floating clocks and misshapen doors, a demonic voice echoed out of the deepest crevices of my self-conscience. A strange voice. A voice that I hadn’t heard since….since the war. I slowly got up, checking my surrounding and getting my bearings. I was on a remote Pacific island in the Atlantic. Fighting the enemy. Fighting the war. When I was fully upright I heard a voice yell from over the next hill. Then gunshots. Gunshots of war.

End of Episode 1…..

Back to top Go down

The Story With No Name Episode 1 Empty Re: The Story With No Name Episode 1

Post by Communist Bob Sat Nov 08, 2008 9:52 pm

LOL....LOOOOL ...........LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL
Communist Bob
Communist Bob
Mitwirkender (Contributor)
Mitwirkender (Contributor)

Male
Number of posts : 390
Hobbies : Communist monopoly!!!