OPCorp recently hacked, change your password
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

joke of the day

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

joke of the day - Page 5 Empty Re: joke of the day

Post by Guest Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:20 pm

A man walks into a pub and says, "Give me three pints of Guinness, please."

So the bartender brings him three pints and the man proceeds to alternately sip one, then the other, then the third until they're gone.

He then orders three more and the bartender says, "Sir, I know you like them cold, so you can start with one and I'll bring you a fresh one as soon as you're low."

The man says, "You don't understand. I have two brothers, one in Australia and one in the States. We made a vow to each other that every Saturday night we'd still drink together. So right now, my brothers have three Guinness Stouts too and we're drinking together."

The bartender thinks it's a wonderful tradition and every week he sets up the guy's three beers as soon as he enters in the bar. Then one week, the man comes in and orders only two. He drinks them, then orders two more. The bartender sadly says, "Knowing your tradition, I'd just like to just say that I'm sorry that one of your brothers died."

The man replies, "Oh, my brothers are fine - I just quit drinking." drunken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:25 pm

i think that he is a little stupids drunken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:25 pm

NO! you dont say! bom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:26 pm

as a matters of facts i do! drunken

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 13, 2007 1:28 pm

Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven duh! Like a Star @ heaven
Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 14, 2007 6:42 pm

There were four country churches in a small Texas town: The Presbyterian Church, the Baptist Church, the Methodist Church and the Catholic Church. Each church was overrun with pesky squirrels.

One day, the Presbyterian Church called a meeting to decide what to do about the squirrels. After much prayer and consideration they determined that the squirrels were predestined to be there and they shouldn't interfere with God's divine will.

In the Baptist Church the squirrels had taken up habitation in the baptistery. The deacons met and decided to put a cover on the baptistery and drown the squirrels in it. The squirrels escaped somehow and there were twice as many there the next week.

The Methodist Church got together and decided that they were not in a position to harm any of God's creation. So, they humanely trapped the Squirrels and set them free a few miles outside of town. Three days later, the squirrels were back.

But -- The Catholic Church came up with the best and most effective solution. They baptized the squirrels and registered them as members of the church. Now they only see them on Christmas and Easter.

lol! so true!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Dec 16, 2007 8:15 am

pesky squirrels Surprised

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Dec 18, 2007 9:59 pm

Like a Star @ heaven

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content